Randomness

| 21 December 2009 | |
You told me to post, so here it is x]

I changed my blogger theme, again! How exciting is that?? ( not really.. )

Grew bored of the last one…again. And I wanted something pleasant to my eyes, aka not too bright and vibrant colours. Unfortunately my new monitor is quite bright and my eyes scream in agony every few minutes…

-.-

Changing theme is quite annoying cuz you’ve to re-type all blog links and change your chatbox colour. Ok, scratch the last part. It’s only freaks like me who wants things to be colour coordinated.. Gaaah. There goes the amateur artist in me.

Tomorrow is my er… Distant cousin’s birthday? Dunno how to consider her, cuz she’s from grandma’s family line so I include her into the ‘Seremban gang’. Swt and lol. Just hope everything would turn out ok ( I highly doubt it will ).

Where’s a complain repellent spray when you need one? Does mosquito repellent work just as well?

Lalala. I’m bored. And no, I dunwan lala, I hate lala, never ever want to eat ‘em cuz a baby lala ‘waved’ to me when I tried eating lala for the first time at 9… Lala phobia!

Need to bath soon… Yes I’ve not bathe yet but I don’t smell bad either =D

Wendy, come online fast! I wan photos =(

‘ Save me. I think I’m going crazy. ’

Lyrics from Save Me -Josh Verdes.

Addicted to this sentence, dunno why. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment