Draw-Ings

| 08 December 2009 | |
After I forgot to draw, I finally did it.. Curse my memory =.=

But after drawing for half a day and my sketch is finally finish… This was what happened.

Eh, malas shade it la.

Outline only la, then post it.

Malas outline oso.. Need rub here n there. Haihhh.

No patience girl…

Eeei, I’m not really the detail-conscious person kay? Besides, my shading and outlining skill suck big time.

Siapa kata nak quit art class? Paiseh!

Damn you, you’re my conscience and should know better! I quit cuz I barely learnt anything there except little shading and colouring!

Yeah, I also know you quit cuz you’re too lazy to get up on Sundays to attend your classes.

What- Me – I….? Shut up conscience.

Screw you la Madd, you’re one lazy ass.

Don’t you mean flat ass?

….

Yea, this convo usually goes on in my mind frequently.. I’m a weird person and I like being… As Imran says, ‘unique’. =D

More like mentally retarded.. Lalalalalalalalala.

Comment comment x]


I did this about 3 months back.. This was when I found out colour pencils are nicer to use than pencils. Hehe.

Tenko of the Law of Ueki anime! Isn’t he adorable? I’d sketch this straight from the screen, which was bad as the image was kinda blur. This was done 2 months ago.

Done a month ago and on my bio paper.. Heh.. Unfinished shading and malas to finish anyway. Hahaha.



Drawn today and also outlined ( yes, I wasn’t that lazy to do it so.. ). I’ve not drawn anything in a long time so I started with the face, then hair, then no idea. My artwork doesn’t have a theme so I always think of something once I’m done with the face… And because my skills suck, my theme keeps changing. Will add in more details when I've the mood xD

This drawing is about some sprite ( not the drink ) sitting on a bumblebee.. I sketched the bug from wiki’s photo of bumblebees, with lil alterations of course.. Haha! Weird drawing, weird theme, weird imagination.

I think I’ve been reading too many fantasy novels these past few weeks.. Oops.

You can check it out on my deviantart acc if its not clear here.. Site is on my sidebar. Or if you're lazy, click here. Heee. I’d appreciate it if you comment ;)

Thanks!

And nites.. Esok need go school for md again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment