Like,Omigosh!

| 26 December 2009 | |
Bought sneakers, pumps, tank top, top, mini jacket, necklaces and…. MAKE UP!

Ok la, just lipstick and foundation but hey, it’s a start. Was just wondering what’s my lips’ signature colour and one thing led to another and… boom! My aunt convinced me to buy it, my mum was kinda annoyed I think cuz not enough money..

Speaking of which.

Should I go 1U tomorrow? Parents ajak me and my aunt & uncle are going also.

I want to but but.. $$ not enough la! Told my mum dunwan splurge cuz later no money but she didn’t reply back.

I also dunwan wake up at 8am just to get ready… I wanna sleep! Should’ve bought concealer =.=

Unless tomorrow hang out with friends.. Hmmm. Anyone wanna watch a movie or something?? :D

Damn weeeei, this is getting outta control. I should have enough clothes to last for CNY but now got discount stuff ma. Hahahahaha. Total girl gene is out. DAMN! ( actually its cheapskate gene.. learn from Ishaq one )

Kor, buy me mascara for Xmas!

Just joking, don’t go overboard ya…

What’s wrong with me???

0 comments:

Post a Comment