Oh

| 05 December 2009 | |
My handphone is still not reading my memory card. Bummer.

On the other hand, my parents plan to go Petaling Street next week with my interesting aunt & uncle. Its been a LONG time since I went there, so quite excited ( especially cuz my mum will pay for me.. ). =D

Another aunt plans to take me out next week also to shop for my Christmas present ( I tried declining since I don't celebrate X-mas.. ). I've a feeling she'll bring me clothes shopping cuz 2 days ago she went through my closet.. Lols.

Since my handphone's memory is super small, I'd to download 3 songs again, but in smaller sizes. It took me 2 days but I've finally downloaded them. Errm... Yay?

There's this one song, Romantic by SHINee that got me thinking; 'Another love song.. It sounds nice'. Since I've not check its lyrics translation before, I did so 10 minutes ago and this was what came up :

Yeah, my girl
I'm an idiot
Your unforgettable love
The final tears
Are ripping away at my whole heart
It's ripping away, ( I'm sorry )
I'm so sorry

I thoughtlessly walk to wherever my heart takes me
It seems I am looking for those that look similar to you
I'm still standing at the same place
It almost seems like you just tapping my sagging shoulders and hiding from my sight
Why are you not there?
Why can I not see you?
Are my eyes looking too far?
I trusted that I could love again
Still you stay, branded in my heart unmoving
What do I do?

It can't not be you.
I am so miserable that I realized this now
The pictures make it look like I am still your love
The heat of your body and your face
I can still feel it deep inside my heart
Still I have romantic in my heart
I want to go back.

So many days I had everything of you.
But why is it (baby why)
That now (tell me why)
That I can't find you?
I'm so frightened that in the places where our memories are deeply embedded
That I may (I know) see you there with the perfect man.
I trusted that I would meet a love like you again
The pain of you branded in my heart is death
What do I do?

So then I realised...

Its an emo song.

Oh.

I don't usually listen to emo songs, but hey, the lyrics are nice.

Nice as in cuz I find it true.. This is what I'll feel if it ever happens to me.

Wait, it did.

Ooops.

Lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment