Hungry High

| 30 December 2009 | |
I know I just blogged a few minutes ago but heck, I’m bored and hungry!

Dinner is 20 minutes from now, but I think I’ll snack after it cuz… I smelt fish! Seafood, omg! Not that I’m allergic to it, but dislike fishy taste + smell. Picky ain’t I?

I’ve a sudden craving for pizzas, teppanyaki,Mcd, and Madeleines. Random much!

Avatar’s storyline is cliché, but effects are niceeeee~

I also wanna watch Red Cliff 1 and Transformers 2 again… But the discs are so expensive!

I wanna thank CY kor, cuz today I would’ve been bored to death as they all speaked Chinese except me and kor.. Teman teman~

But I wanna curse him for returning the RM10.. Sneak!!

Oh oh oh, the bus bell worked today! Yay! Curse has lifted!!

Hungreeee~ MD esok and the following days… =x

Friday is New Year! ( i don’t celebrate it too… family not the celebrative type, sad )

Will spend it shopping in Sungai Wang as dad and aunt+uncle wanna shop for clothes there.

I need :
Tops
Necklaces
Bracelets
More tops
Hats
More more tops
Pants maybe

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~~

So hungry! Eeee!

At least my stomach’s flat xDD

Ooo, dinner time!

Ciaooooz~

0 comments:

Post a Comment