Hoo-yeaah

| 16 December 2009 | |
Camp tomorrow! Am I thrilled? Somewhat. Actually, I dunno. O.o

Sure, it’ll be the last camp I’m going to help organize and I like doing it with my friends.

But

There are a few problems.

Dad isn’t feeling well, getting déjà vu feelings from last year’s incident..

And my grandpa just called me a big disappointment.. I’m well past the shock, but it still hurts. A LOT.

Quarrels again, and getting worse.

I hate and like being home, but I’m worried of things at home.

Annoying, really. Everyday is a test of emotions.

I hate getting emotional..

Sometimes I think I hate my family but in reality, I don’t. I don’t want to end up being spiteful towards them like my bro.

Aiyerrr, can’t I go to camp in peace? T.T

Takpe takpe… Esok Wai Yan’s b’day. Get to kacau her.. Keke.

And yea, changed my theme again. Got bored of the last one and it looked kinda emo, no? Will change again I think, to suit the Xmas spirit =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment