Outing

| 02 December 2009 | |
My first offical outing in this hols! (sad hor? )I went out with CY kor to Midvalley. Hehe. Left my house at 9.40am and walked up to the bus stop. Waited 15 minutes for the bus to come then arrived at 10.20. My new shoes were giving me problems ( kept falling off ). Small feet is a curse!!

Went straight to collect our tickets after that. The lady gave me 2 small cakes for booking for 2 movies but she forgot to give me my 2nd ticket. Lol. Problem solved, kor reached jor. He said the cakes maybe poisioned when I gave him one, which he then lost it later. People usually find coins on the floor but now they also can find cakes! xD

I had to do a lil shopping, and asked kor if he wanted to go. I did warn him its bra shopping, but he said he’ll wait out for me. Haha. Surprisingly the stuff are cheap so I bought a few, but later regret not checking labels cuz one was a push up bra. Denggggg! =.= Was too focused on finding one my size…

Anywaaay, our first movie was 2012. The storyline is ok, but the effects… Gila awesome! Make up and everything is also nice. Finally a show that can match the Lord of the Rings! =) Kor bought a small popcorn, small coke and a hotdog. Managed to finish the popcorn, he ate the dog and I drank half the coke which I regretted later. Cold + Water + 2.45 hour movie is a bad combination…

After shopping dunno where to go, and kor kept asking me to buy handbag ( cuz I wanted to shop for that ) so we went to Jusco where I saw some that I like, but price range… Whoooo. RM30 edi spent on movie tickets ( I belanja kor ) and another 30 on personal items leaving me with RM40… Walk walk walk, 2pm edi so went into theatre again.

Mulan wasn’t all that great… Some effects are… Haihhh. The characters got some comedy at least x] The fighting wasn’t what I expected, so I’m gonna watch Red Cliff 2 later tonight cuz the fighting there with its maneuvers and formations is GENG. I like war shows, so what? :P

During the show, my butt pain jor. I bet Yuet May is laughing like mad after reading this. Lol! But my butt didn’t become flat okaaay? Hahahaha. We jalan-jalan again, went back to Jusco to find handbags but still pricey so I’ll just wait to go Petaling Street la.

We then went Big Apple to makan. I had green tea and kor had some chocolate doughnut with jelly in the middle and cheese. He thought I wanted cheese so he bought, but he ended up eating that. Haha. Fats is good for you kor. Hehe. He bought mango yoghurt ice-cream after that, which he ended up eating most again. He kata I jaga diet xD

Jalan-jalan again when we saw Khai Li working! I was waving at her, then she was cursing both of us. Swt… Say hi also curse. Zadou zadou. It was 5.20 edi , so I said better balik. Kor took Rapid KL while the bus I took was 2 buses behind the one he’s taking. Lol.

As I walked back, shoes wasn’t giving me problems edi. Yay. Some people honked at me, which I dunno if its cuz those people know me or the sight of a girl walking on a busy road is funny. Maybe I’m just being paranoid.

Thanks kor, for going out with me. :D
Seems like today you belanja all the food while I belanja tickets. Lol…
Oh, and sorry about the ahem shopping… I wanted to do it privately but you came early so… Swt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment