Results

| 03 December 2009 | |
Dig this : I was furious with my handphone as the memory card wasn't working on it. The card died out sometime before but I ignored it cuz I thought it was due to handphone prob ( after masuk air it became a lil... spoilt? ). Then suddenly my mum walks in.

Leng, nah. Your results.

Shit.

Wasn't it NOT in the mail?!

I practically rushed to the mailbox after receiving an sms from Chun Keat, saying he got his results and found nothing related to my results.

@*&%!

It was addressed to my mum and she received it yesterday but didn't open it till now.

What the..... *stares at mum*

You only failed one.

Really a?

Ya, there go see.

But but but... Didn't study properly..

Heart pumping fast, I took it and looked.

Bahasa Melayu - 74
English - 89
Mathematics - 40
Sejarah - 80
Moral - 70
Physics - 44
Chemistry - 40
Biology - 53
Add Maths - 13
Sivic - 68
P.E. - 72

Killer wei... I got an A for SEJARAH!! WHAT THE ( censor )?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Then then...

Whoooooooo! I PASSED Physics, Bio, Chemistry and MATHS! Yay meeeeeeeeeeee xD

Add maths! I didn't get 0 ( very suprising since I never studied and paid attention ) but 13 sial number la...

Then looked at English...

Speechless.

89 AGAIN AR!?!?! OOOOI, SO CLOSE TO A+!! PN LOH, DON'T KEDEKUT 1 MARK LAAAAAAA!!!

=.=

Enjoyed 30 seconds of mouth gaping when I came back to the harsh reality of my handphone.

Kill joy.

Anyway, at least now I know what else to aim A for SPM... English, Art, Moral and Sejarah.

I love you Pn Jega :D

Or whoever who marked my paper.

Lols.

0 comments:

Post a Comment