Dim Sum + Shopping...?

| 10 December 2009 | |
Long time no eat dim sum! Was just watching a movie; Dim Sum Funeral where dim sum died. Many Chinese attended its funeral cuz well, dim sum IS a Chinese dish… I cried when dim sum died T.T

Ok, I’m just crapping again… Dim Sum Funeral is a 2008 movie and it was shown in Star Movies just now. Quite a witty movie, you guys gotta watch it =D

PETALING STREET TOMORROW! Dunno why I’m excited… Maybe cuz its been a long time since I’ve been there? Or cuz I love shopping now? Or am I just thrilled to get out of my house?

Dunno dunno.

My uncle gave me money to spend for my X-mas pressie.. He and my aunt can’t take me out to shop, so here is the cash worth RM ( censor ). Banyak duit but I remember they spend that much before on me..

I know I’m lucky, I’m grateful I am.

X]

0 comments:

Post a Comment