Haizz

| 12 December 2009 | |
I don’t know how to break it to them since its just 3 days from now. But well, here goes…

Mum, how much does whole chicken cost in market?

RM12 I think. Why?

I need it for camp.

20 minutes later, after she told my dad and some stuff happened…

Knock knock.

* Someone seems to want to open my door in a rude manner *

There stood my mum, a scowl on her face.

“You want to go for jungle camp, FINE. I’ve already told you since last year you’re NOT to go for outside camps. If you want your father and I to start fighting again, then go ahead.”

I closed the door, wondering if my mum was on the verge of tears.

Thinking back, last year held lots of bad memories. Why did she have to make me remember? Why?! Those bitter memories, WHY?!

But I want to go for jungle camp.. It’ll be the last one I help organize..

Sigh..Whatever then.. I seemed to be cursed when I go to jungle anyway.

Sorry Breakthru committee.. :(

My heart feels like… Ugh. She definitely hit a spot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment