Teens to Adults

| 23 December 2009 | |
11.04am…

That’s what my clock says now. Before I’d notice, it’d be 11.05, 11.06, 11.07…

Growing older by the minute and I love/hate it.

Leaving behind my carefree childhood days sucks. Having more responsibilities is good yet bad.

SPM next year… So scared of not passing and getting As eventhough I only need credits for college.

I’ll miss my friends after Form 5. Can’t bear the thought of parting with them. New friends? I hope so..

College life seems interesting enough, can’t wait for it but scared I can’t do it.

Why the heck did I wake up thinking about this? Swt swt. I’m too much a worrywart..

Kinda freaky to see how much I’ve changed since Form 1. The way I think is waaay different now and I think I’ve matured? Tak tau la. What happened yesterday made me think twice about the mature part. Lol. At least I’ve not changed in that matter, though I want to..

I’m bored so help me -.-


2007










2009

Most of my relatives didn’t recognized me when I wore like this yesterday.. Swt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment