Petaling Street

| 11 December 2009 | |
Well... Here's what I've bought today. Spent 4 hours there not including 2 makan time.


Total amount spent = RM185
Total cash used by self = 50% of what my uncle gave me
Total cash mum spent on me = 57% of total amount spent

Overall, I’m pleased with that I got. Though I didn’t get to buy tank tops or sneakers, I did replace it with sandals and jacket… Yay =)

Need to stop now.. I’m getting a splitting headache from all the smoke and Ee Leng’s comment on my mosquito bite isn’t doing any good to ease the pain -.- Just wish I can finally get sound sleep tonight.. Curse whatever’s stopping me from SIP nowanights.

* Sleep In Peace *

Highlight Of The Day!

As my dad’s car drove past P.S., my uncle exclaimed, “Eh, pondan there”.

My aunt’s reaction…

Leng lui anot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment