$$$

| 15 December 2009 | |
Click here for better view.

This story is inspired by my recent financial crisis.

I spent about RM200 on chef stuff for camp, and though I know it’d be given back to me, I just can’t help but panic over it. Mostly cuz I suddenly realized I’d roughly enough cash for a pen tablet.. =O

The story’s about a girl ( my RM200 ) kena scanned through some price detector machine and got separated from her owner. The last girl is actually a Mastercard.. The M on her top is not clear and I accidentally drew the entire piece tilted! O.o But anywaaaay…

I find my storyline and drawings sooo amateur! I’m not happy with this piece at all.. At least I succeed with not screwing up my inking..

>.<


Dear Santa, my wish this X-mas if for a nice pen tablet =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment