MV

| 30 December 2009 | |
Just back from MV, again… This time went out with CY kor, Yuet May, Zi Ming, Pik Sue and Ah Sum.

Actually was supposed to go with Zi Ming only, but ended up catching a movie n hanging out with others x]

And I was NOT dating him! The fella is kaki perempuan la, pleaaase! I don’t date such guys okaaay? Haha!

They had MD today, lots of people came. Szi Wei and John Hong flinched at the sight of me wearing tank top and skirt… Gosh. I know I’m yong sui ok? Don’t need be so harsh T.T Wen Xin and Wai Yan also stare at me in a scary way. Aaaaaaah~

In MV, we met Sit Wai who was working, Caroline with dunno who’s that guy and Wai Yan. Wai Yan joined us for lunch and after movie, she went hang kai with Pik Sue and Ah Sum.

I’m hungry cuz didn’t eat whole day… Say its ridiculous, but I dislike eating outside cuz… Scared of having people watch me eat since :

a) Feel nervous especially with people I don’t know well. Sometimes nervous to eat around CY kor, funny anot???

b) Cuz nervous, I eat slow. But I always eat slow anyway -.-‘

c) When eat slow, people end up staring and I feel so guilty cuz they have to wait for me to finish..

See see, got connection de!! xD

So yea, don’t expect me to eat big meals during outings. The tea from lunch was actually filling tho.. O.o

Ah ah ah.

Yuet May!! What the… Colour pencil as my X-Mas present??? O.O!!!!

If eyeliner I don’t mind la, but colour pencil???? Waaaaaaah…

I feel 10 years younger again.

Cuz I was 6 when I got colour pencils for special celebrations..

LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment