Hmmm

| 29 December 2009 | |
Today is text book collection day. Yippeee. 17 books in total, a few useless books and I know I should get started on reading ‘em but but… Malas la! Will read the novels tho, once I’m done with Abhorsen.

So nice to meet my friends again. Haha. Talked about stuff awhile, since we were all sesated ( true to the sentence; Malaysians don’t know how to line up! ) and yea, nervous la.. Soon to be Form 5. Lol lol. Still got 5 more days till it starts so gotta ENJOY! xD

Oh.

You know what? You’ve changed. Why be so spiteful against others? Because of what you did, they started to dislike you and even referred you as an It. Not ashamed a? They told me stuff about you but I just let it be, though I know its true cuz I saw you treating them and even me like that.

Sometimes what you do are quite… Inappropriate? And you defend your faults by snapping back at others. What the heck wei? The least you can do is apologize right? Or if saying sorry seems hard, then show you’re sorry with actions la.. Gosh. Even I can do that.

They said I didn’t get it bad, cuz you know you can’t step over me. But via your attitude? Ugh. You’ve not crossed the line yet but when you do.. Don’t expect me to treat you any different from a spoilt child. It’s not for me, but for your own sake and also them.

Do you want haters?

You’re still my friend, don’t get me wrong. Just want what’s best for you… Even if you’ve mistook this post as something bad.. -.-‘

=]

0 comments:

Post a Comment