Christmas Eve

| 24 December 2009 | |
I didn’t have any plans today since I don’t celebrate Xmas, until CY kor IM-ed me to go Midvalley watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. Lol! I agreed la, since nothing else better to do at home. Yuet May was supposed to go but suddenly can’t cuz need help Form 3 with MD.. See see, she so kind go sacrifice for you all. OC better belanja her wei =P

It took me 45 minutes to get ready + chat + sms. Swt. By the time I reached bus stop, the bus had just gone off so had to wait another 20 minutes. At least the Indian lady beside me was friendly, kindly advising me to be careful cuz motorcyclists had threatened to slash her when she didn’t give them money before. She was heading to MV too, so was taking the same bus as me. Hehe. So nice to talk to a friendly citizen ( though the man who offered me a lift looked kind, I still dunno who’s he… neighbour? Don’t recognize lo ).

I reached Mv at 12.50 and kor was still lining up to buy tickets. I went to buy my stuff at the RM5 shop and quite luckily kor came over cuz had trouble choosing a hat for myself. Haha. We then went off to buy his cap; first Tropicana Life, Quicksilver then Metrojaya. Today only I know he likes white stuff, cuz he chose a white cap for me and of course his cap is white. Swt wei…

Kor, why does your hand always shake when taking photo? O.o Photo taken in Center Court, and no we taknak take it with Santa.. As one kid exclaimed nearby, Santa is fake!

Lunch was at Delifrance. He had a tuna sandwich and iced coffee while I ate myself and a pizza loaf. Yea, I literally ate myself; Madeleine BUNS to be exact.. x] I taste buttery but kinda fluffy.. Kor didn’t want to taste me. So sui T.T

We rushed to the theatre and the movie had already started. It’s really funny and Theodore is so cute!! I recommend you guys to watch it. Haha!

After the movie we jalan-jalaned again. Resumed my shoe shopping expedition but couldn’t find one… Sad hor. We then went to Gardens to get Sherry’s Xmas pressie. Kor afforded it! Somewhat. Had to loan him RM10 but nvm la, I still owe him for movie tickets. Lol!

After many rounds of walking and meeting up with Sherry to pass her pressie, we went to Jusco again.. It’s the only place I can afford la >.<>

Balik-ed at 6.10 with Metro 99. First time take same bus back with kor. Lol. Saw Ze Ming ( is it spelt right? ) in the bus but he didn’t see me.. Kor stopped at Asia Jaya and me Paramount. Dunno why the bell didn’t work.. Am I cursed to ring non-soundable bells? It worked on kor! No fair!! Swt! The guy who tried to help me couldn’t ring it too, and I think he once studied in Samad.. Forgot edi! But we did stare awhile la which was kinda unnerving..

When I told my mum MV got sales, she suddenly ajak me pergi Sogo tomorrow… Er er? She really that happy I becoming more like a girl meh? Anyway, she asked me to buy discount stuff only and the stuff bought tomorrow will be my CNY clothes.. WOW. She even asked me to clean my room for CNY, which is on Feb 14 ( Valentine’s Day, how cool is that?? ) and erm.. Its 2 months from now.. My room will be dirty back by then laaaa =.= Guess I’ll be spending my Xmas shopping… I hope I don’t become a shopaholic cuz it’s a bad thing..

I still wanna go out again before school starts and have to suffer from SPM stress! >.<

Ooo mosquito!


Random much… just saw a mosquito flew by… LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment