CNY Cleaning 1

| 30 January 2010 | |
Presenting…. ME!!! ( 7 years back )

I stumbled upon an old photo album when I was cleaning out my room today. Found lots of fun things in my messed up room… Hehehe.

Rose Garden in Cameron Highlands ( I think.. ). Lookie, bunneeeee!!


Sports Day 2004 in primary school.. Taking a break from Gymrama. In photo ( left ) : Sze Li, Megan, me.

Last day in primary. In photo (left ) : Shuen-Wei, Sze Li, Amy, Yuet Ting, Megan, Sue Ching.

When I was still in art class… My teacher, Anna Teoh! Still remember her name xD Look at me, so farney wei

Chinese New Year 2004, invited friends over. Left bottom : Anand, Jian Xin, Sze Li and Right bottom : Reuel, me, Sue Wey.

Cousins in here too. Left : Aaron, Jian Xin, Reuel, Sharmaine, Anand, Sue Wey, Sze Li, Bunny, me.

One thing about these photos is.. When I look at myself, I laughed kao kao. I look so NOOB!! Bwahahahaha. Seriously wei… The only thing I like seeing is my hair, which used to be real long and glossy/soft/NOT frizzy. So unlike my current hair…

I also found my missing hair bands and RM50 in certain places! Woot! My room is really that messed up for me to not find them earlier..

Oh well.

Fixed my drawers, so I’ve more space to store my stuff now. Hahahaha. So glad wei. But I’m not done with cleaning up yet… Only quarter of my room cleaned T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment