Tired

| 13 January 2010 | |
Today’s troop meeting was OUTRAGEOUS. We didn’t imagine there’d be that many new members attending. The scale was like.. Omg wei.

See la, our troop got 75 members excluding scouter council.

Estimated total new members today 70… ( from what I heard )

Siao wei.. Ishaq’s, Wendy’s and my voice gone on shouting out orders and stuff to be heard. Cough cough~

I wonder how many will still remain with us till Junior Camp? Lol.

So exhausted…

Imagine not eating from morning to evening.. I makan only at 5.40 = Balik time. Makan apa? Nuts, ice cream, drank milk.. No mood eat jor cuz

a) Dinner in 1.20 hours
b) Too hungry till no mood jor ( got such a thing a? yes lo, for me )

I know I’m being childish by starving myself, but… Honestly?

I’m broke..

Plus eating divert my concentration on studies.

So nice to see Mark again today! X]

Can’t believe he came for meeting today.. Thanks so much Mark! You’ve been great help.

Thanks to Tharini, Bob, Hoong Wai, Kelly,Sze Li, Wai Yan, Yuet May, Ee Leng, Wendy, and of course our dear CUTE TL, Ishaq, for being there… Couldn’t have made through this hectic day without you guys!

Oh.

Yea, call him cute and he blushes. Believe anot? Try la! That’s what happened in last COH meeting when Wai Yan said that xP

Anyway, I can’t believe I need to go through school life this way till end of the year.. I’m tired already, no mood do homework oso...

Haizzz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment