No Life wei

| 21 January 2010 | |
First off,

1) I WANT the downloading process to be a success instead of having it disconnect frequently so my family can watch bro’s performance video.

2 ) I NEED to get started on revising Form 4 syllables because I plan to study properly this year.

3) I HAVE to update lots of stuff but I keep forgetting.

4) I WISH people would back me up but instead I feel let down.

5) I HOPE this lifestyle would end soon so I can concentrate more on my own stuff.

Those are the five things racing in my mind right now, the 5 things that seem so distant. 1 and 2 is fine, but 4 is.. Aihhhh! Is it me? My problem izit? I’d rather people say it straight to my face than do nothing and complain.

My ego takda besar, but if you think it is then you’re welcome to pop it. Just don’t literally prick me with a pin… Sakit tau!

I’ve been lifeless lately. Everything is scouts, scouts and more scouts. Not that I hate it but I know there are some people out there who would think I’m obsessed.

Honestly la, I’m not.

If people do their work right, I’d be less engaged in such stuff jor. It just feels unfair and imbalanced what’s going on now ( from my point of view ) but heck, if I say anything surely kena BANG with M-16 ( got this idea from Eng exaggeratio – oops, I mean describing friends essay sample ).

Good thing is, I sleep early cuz too tired from days event.. Heeeeeeeeee =D=D=D

Great, I just remembered to do something.. Maybe I really should take memory pills. O.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment