Eh

| 11 January 2010 | |
So high so high. Lol lol! Got so high in school today that I properly looked like a so***.. Especially after English lesson. Heeeeeeeee xD

There were 5 pictures in our textbook so teacher ask us to choose one. Apparently the thingy predicts your true personality and mine was :


Artistic
Creative
Talented
Fashionable ( guess all the shopping paid off? )
Loves glamorous lifestyles
Patient
Humble
Daydreamer

Wakakaka! So pleased with this result that gone high kei.. Stupid eh? Well, I didn’t say I’m smart. Lol!

Supposed to be doing homework now but but, no mood! Got mood to draw and sleep tho.. Hay fever has drained most of my energy edi.

Drank lemon twice, but its not really working. Damn. Tomorrow I gotta bring one whole bottle of lemon to make studying easier -.-

Laaalalalala

Was on the phone with my bro.. Wish he was back here to solve the problem..

0 comments:

Post a Comment