Day Before Hell

| 03 January 2010 | |
School tomorrow! Noooooooo!

Its too soon.. Can I turn back time by pressing rewind please? ( note to higher power : see my desperate plea and pity me x] )

I enjoyed new year by shopping at Sungei Wang and yea, got lots of cool stuff. Most successful shopping spree in my life wei.

Yesterday was spent helping out in koperasi, supervising MD and attending BCPM. I slept for most of the day as I’ve been sleeping real late for 2 days. Night time was spent cleaning up cupboard for text books and cupboard + drawer to make way for new clothes.

Today in MSN I saw this article on 27 facts men don’t know about women and here are a few facts :

Jennifer Love Hewitt"
PMS is not a lame excuse to be able to yell at you. It's a great excuse."

Poppy Montgomery"
When considering whether or not to ask out the girl you're afraid to talk to, keep this in mind: No matter who you are or what you look like, it's always flattering when you hit on us. Always."

Samantha Mathis"
Asking for directions is a really big turn-on."

No 2 is most true, followed by no 1 and 3.

Actually, the turn on thing is not entirely true, but its funny xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment