Hay Fever

| 10 January 2010 | |
It seems to be hereditary since my bro, uncle and I think grandpa has it.

It gets so annoying when you’ve to face running nose ( when you bend down it rly runs bad, so can’t do homework or eat properly ).

You sneeze a lot ( my record was 15 sneezes per minute.. not sure but it’s around there ).

You CAN’T taste food! Argh!

Need to drink lotsa water or else you get fever.

You’ll feel sleepy from sneezing lots and loss of h20 in body.

So far medicine works abit, but it’ll come back in a few hours or so.. Or it wouldn’t work at all! =(

It comes every year, once or twice now.

Thank God I’ve only a mild case of it now.. 9 sneezes per minute is ok la, better than continuous per minute sneezes -.-‘

Ohhh, I soooo love this! Remind me to use such a tactic to horny guys. Get to drive them away~! Irritating people they are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment