2010

| 01 January 2010 | |
I tore off a piece of paper from my ‘Her World 50’ notebook and started scribbling my resolutions on it.

NO. ONE - As always, study HARD!
SPM year lu, have to study for real. My plan is; listen to teachers in subjects I suck in and self study the rest. But of course I never do take studies seriously.. If I ever do, it’s the end of the world x]

NO. TWO - Play hardER!
Yea, gotta enjoy life no?

NO. THREE - Learn how to drive!
My aunt bugs me to learn cuz; “At least there’s a spare driver around when the main one is gone”. I think she’s been watching too many road accidents lately… Lol! Joking joking~
Besides, quite convenient tho I’d rather drive cars that are environmental friendly. Only problem is I must stop daydreaming..

NO. FOUR - ENJOY school life!
Last year, gotta savour every moment of it! From ups and downs and anything that comes along =D

NO. FIVE - Plan out my future!
Boring and exciting and necessary.

NO. SIX - Be a better person!
A definite requirement.

NO. SEVEN - Intimate relationships is no big deal!
I’m tired of occasional let downs and yea, I’ve learnt the art of moving on fast. Very handy skill xP
My list of bf/date-able requirements is ready too~ Hahaha!

NO. EIGHT - Learn how to cook!
I don’t follow recipes cuz mum doesn’t teach me and those I know I don’t have the ingredients. Sooo my art of simply dumping stuff together has to go. Bye bye~~!

NO. NINE - Clean up my room ( and bro’s too )
Messy messy and need to do it ASAP before mum nags, then dad, grandpa, grandma, bla bla…

NO. TEN - Work!
Need money to buy important stuff for future, so yes. And need experience too =x

Well, its 2010 so 10 resolutions should be enough… Right?

NO. ELEVEN - Improve memory!
Memory chip implants, herbal teas, pills, whatever. Memory’s really bad lately. How bad? I forgot to bring spending money during MV outing till my dad reminded me. Aaah!

NO. TWELVE – Buy Feather shampoo!
I used to use the Honey and Royal Jelly one, then I recently switched back to Avocado and Cammelia Oil essence which by the way, is super sweet fragrant. I simply love the smell! =D

NO. THIRTEEN - Move into a beach house.
Especially one with a good view of the sun setting. Heeeeeeee xD

Bottom : This house is really nice! Doesn’t it scream high class? Lol! Perfect view too.


Ok, I’m just crapping no. 12 and 13… Lol! ( but if i can afford, i'd follow no 13... )

So people, 11 resolutions. Which one do you think I’ll accomplish? I’ve a feeling none will.

Happy New Year!

=D

0 comments:

Post a Comment