aeiou

| 26 January 2010 | |
Today.. Its like we practically did nothing after recess. I knew I should’ve brought Sej book to study =.=!

Getting use to the no life, life edi. Probably cuz some things settled jor but then, oo lala, problems come again.

When is PIBG?!?!!??!

Faster come laaaa. I give you a cookie if you do =D

Mind you, it’d be a rotten chipless/nutless/tasteless cookie..

Very calm now, which is… Odd. I should be stressing wei. Maybe cuz I skip sports practice? Dunno la. Just remembered I’ve 16 things left to settle this week.. Whoops.

CNY, faster come!!

I can’t wait to make cookies, get ang paos, visit relatives, and see red everywhere.

New resolution of the year : No matter what the problem is I’d to try and remain calm, shed a few tears and frown if needed, but don’t explode nor break down completely. In other words, just SMILE.

Show my SUPERSTAR smile! Come on, I didn’t suffer 2 years of braces for nothing =D

Besides, everywhere I see nowadays are frowning, foul mood people. Looking at them made me go

Gosh, I dunwan to look yong sui like that…

No point get wrinkles early ma, plus botox is unnecessary.

So yea, just smile. If people wanna show their yong sui face then let them be.

Oh, I still don’t like that teacher. Its just the way she talks to people. Very ish.

Ish.

Ishaq! Your handwriting teruk la!

Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment