Saturday!

| 17 January 2010 | |
It’s hereeeee! Not very thrilled about it tho. Doesn't feel like holiday.

A week full of meetings; troop meeting, COH meeting, CN meeting, juniors meetings.. Yea.

No life eh?

Its ok actually. Except, school makes it difficult.

Imagine la..

Tuesday 2.30 end, 2.45pm sharp must start club meetings, 3.45 break, 4pm to 6 house practice.

Wednesday 2.30 end, 2.45pm start troop meeting and end at 4.45.

By Thurs we’re worn out.

What’s more, the timing is BADDDDDD. WTF did they do such a system??? Gila late plus 15 mins break only, enough meh??

Recess at 10.50, can barely eat cuz prefects shoo us off 5 minutes earlier as if we’re dogs ( I feel like we’re treated in such a way by some prefects lo, no offense ) especially if got physics class before recess.

2.30 to 2.45 we have to change, get stuff ready for clubs and tm.. 3.45 people worn out edi, need to recuperate but only got 15 minutes.

Oh ya, last Wednesday canteen not open when we stayed back for uniform body. Smart anot? I wonder if this will happen this week.

Honestly, school is becoming a drag. Not by the lessons but the system. I doubt we can get used to it cuz by 2nd month, we’re too exhausted and people will get bored/tired/fed up with the system that they’ll start to skip it.

Complains will take effect on PIBG day ( dunno when is that oso ), so I’m hoping for the best..

Yeesh. I mean, Ishhhh….aq! Ok, I’m being lame I know. Habit jor since Breakthru Camp. Lol lol.

Hooked to Only You by Kim Jong Wook. The lyrics and music video is like.. waaah. Scary if this happens to you ( in a way ) but the song is sung in an optimistic tone, not emo.. Which is why I like the song =D

Salutes to sad songs that’re sung in happy/upbeat tones.

Yeaaa!

Crap, I’m sleepy. I’m growing fat and lazy and unfit. I guess some areas do grow when you eat more, or is it when you get closer to your twenties?

What the hell am I saying…

0 comments:

Post a Comment