Waah

| 17 January 2010 | |
Feeling dizzy today. Headache is a pain, no? Hehe.

I finally finished the drawing I started on Fri! Woot! Let’s not talk about my Xmas greeting which is.. Er.. Gone? I rubbed it off to make way for new drawings.. Lol!

School tomorrow and omegosh, 3 science sub in tomorrow’s schedule! What the… Oh ya, I forgot to complain that Mr Ng is now my physics teacher. He’s also my class teacher.

What the f………………ruit! ( I wanna eat mandarin orange.. )

I think my school is set out to have us fail phy. Geram betul wei. No wonder Mr Ng smiling so widely when he came to my class on Fri…

Anywaaaaay

Check out my new drawing!

http://maddietsl.deviantart.com/art/Torn-150726572

Oh, I might change my blog theme again.. Maybe find something red or pink to suit CNY/Valentine’s Day. And yea, I’m bored of my theme already. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment