Never have I rhymed so much

| 01 February 2010 | |
We were on a busy street.

I slammed the door in his face.

I walked off to take a taxi home but he came back to get me.

I walked off from the sight of him, walked off home.

During these 20 minutes, even now, I’ve a million thoughts in my head.

Should I have waited out instead of coming back straight? Go home at 9 or 10pm?

Should I have followed him home instead, endure it silently?

Should I call my aunt? Ask her to take me away from it all?

Should I just ignore everything and pretend nothing happened?

Should I…?

Never have I gone this far, but I did today.

Never have I had the chance to do it, but I did today.

Never am I going to regret what just happened, ever.

I’m tired, I’m sick.

I’m crying, I’m weeping.

I’m devastated. I’m disappointed. I’m selfish. I’m clueless. I’m not thinking straight right now.

I want out.

What should I do?

What happens next?

I think, only the worst…

0 comments:

Post a Comment