Ou ou

| 24 January 2010 | |
Ok, I’ve not done..

Moral project
Sect work

Besides that, I’m doing good. Yeaaa!

Though I’ve a feeling I forgot something.. Er er?

No plans for the coming week except of course, art club, sports house practice ( not going! ), scouts, Form 2 training, Form 3 meeting, Form 4 meeting and COH/CN meeting. Yes, another week to ‘die’ for.

Saturday also got plans.. Primary school reunion/ probably F2 training/ haircut day.. Er er? Didn’t know it all clash until now. Ahahaaa~~ My planning sucks wei. Probably have haircut on Thurs.

I’m seriously not fit for sports. Just realized whenever I faced cramp ‘attacks’, my metabolism grows slower. A simple exercise routine might tire me out like hell. Waaaaaa. Don’t think I can survive till 30 T.T

School making life hell as usual, with the new system thingy. Just chat via Skype with my bro. Er er, what else?

I sleep after eating which is BAD. It’s a habit already but yea, what to do. Habit started when school started. Eyer eyer.

Just remembered what I forgot.. Mural project.

And also, I’m 17 this year and there’s SPM to worry about.

What’s wrong with me?? Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment