Quizzy

| 15 January 2010 | |

Seng kata my last post emo, so read this.


You Are Shy and Thoughtful



You've always been a bit of a fragile flower. You're easily effected by the world around you.

It's likely that you consider yourself to be a dork or a nerd. You're very involved in your own interests.



While you are quite striking and attractive, you often don't feel that way. You don't see your own beauty.

People appreciate your uniqueness and that you don't try to be like anyone else. You couldn't be like anyone else, even if you tried!


Reading this made me laugh. I mean, the nerd/dork and interest thing feels so true cuz yea, people called me a scout nerd before and yes, I’m into scouts but not so till I ultimately adore it.

Art is still no 1. Yeah!

I also don’t find myself pretty or whatever but the fact that I am? I’ll leave that to you guys to judge x]

Imran said I’m unique in a weird way ( yay! ) but I don ‘t think people appreciate it.. It scares the crap out of them la.

Lol lol lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment