8 Facts

| 18 January 2010 | |
Ok, so here’s what happened today..

1) My mum crashed her car onto another parent’s car nearby my school.

2) I fell ill in school and had to balik.

3) Mum and dad had to go police station for 3 hours to pay fine and all. Obviously both are annoyed at the incident..

4) After 20 minutes my period started, I had the ‘attack’. Never before have I had it so fast.

5) Very bad damage to car I heard, so yea, cost a lot..

6) I was chosen as Sect for red house. Teacher recommended me by saying, ‘Madeleine Madeleine’, ‘ There, the scout one, the girl in front Mr Elvin’.. Lol… Laugh your heart out people, Sect job is ‘fun’.

7) I heard timetable has changed again.. Sucky wei. Why didn’t our class + physics teacher change too?? T.T

8) My mum said my fainting thing today is due to lack of blood. How she know? She kena twice in her teens.. Cold sweat and buzz in ears are a few of the symptoms.. But she never had blood circulatory problem ( my fingers went numb today ) so yeah, probably I pergi jumpa tabik who will recommend herbs and stuff.

If get anymore worst, I go hospital for check up.. Heeee.

I guess this is one of those bad days in a person’s life eh? Except the sect thing is ok.. Really..

Smile smile =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment