2nd Day of Sch

| 05 January 2010 | |
We started with our bio peka edi so yea, at least things aren’t dead during first few days of school. Tomorrow till Fri is packed with staying back for scouts, scouts, school meeting. Yikeees.

Still in my old class, and Pn Loh is my form teacher! Time to kiss as--- I mean, gotta behave for good testimonial. Hehehe. Gonna drop add maths and chem so… So long boring subjects!!

Pn Fadzilah gave an ‘interesting’ speech today.. At least Sejarah won’t be thaaat boring now I guess. Suddenly felt like studying Sej… NERD!

Mark’s farewell party this Saturday.. I plan on going, but gotta check with parents since party at night ( I’ve a curfew! ) and Ee Leng ajak watch movie before it. Hope I can go cuz I need to shop for some stuff anyway.

I found a new adorable hp theme… SMILEY!!

Actually I dunno why I call it smiley since its not smiling..
But it reminds me of the one I got for Yu Hong so.... Lol!

Time to homework now… I’d usually finish it in school but my ‘hardworking’ mood only came 20 minutes before school ended… Sad sad. Takpe, at least I’ve something to do now.

One more thing..

I just realized I’ve been giving nervous/awkward/ whatever u wanna call it smiles to teachers and people I don’t know well. Kinda weird cuz I used to not do that.

Improvement eh? Yay!

But some people end up staring at me like I’m some idiot. Well… Better to be taken an idiot than be rude, right? Or is it the other way round? Dunno la…

Peka time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment