Zul Zul's tag

| 07 November 2009 | |
1. Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
- I don’t get kiss and tell.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
- Must….exercise.. xD

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
- Terlupa. I think it was in Bob’s house… Wait~! It was with my bunny! X]

4. Would you consider yourself spoilt?
- Yagua.. If go shopping later, my mum pays.. Hehe

5. Will you ever donate blood?
- Takut jarum.. Oooo.

6. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
- Close friends not best friends.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
- I want something dead = exams.

8. What does your last message say?
- Deleted jor.. I think it was Bob saying good luck to me.

9. What are you thinking right now?
- Should I go shopping with parents today? Good thing: I can get my list of wanted clothes and maybe find a job.. Bad thing: I need to stay there till late evening and mum haven’t approved of me working yet.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
- Definitely, but dunno who. Any recommends?

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
- 2am? I was watching some exercise video thus it inspired me to work out last night and today..

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
- My mum bought it for me from department store I think.

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
- Myself?

14. Who was the last person who text you?
- Bobby~ xD

Tag 10 "lucky" people to do this quiz
1.Yuet May
2. Zul Zul
3. Ee Leng
4. Red fish
5. Kyle
6. Wai Yan
7. Kent
8. Jia Yuan
9. Pik Sue
10. CY kor

15. Who is number two having a relationship with?
- Sky so high~

16. Is number three a male or female?
- Tak tau dia. Nak jadi tomboy but keep delay =.=

17. If number 7 and number 1 get together will it be good?
- One small another big. Padan wad

18. What is number 5 studying?
- His computer. Everyday play dota -.-

19. Is number 4 single?
- Definitely la, he’s not the fish that sticks onto a host body right? ( commensalism..bio my friend )

20. Say something about number 6.
- Compress! 'Running'! Bread! Errr?2

1. What you think of number 3 and number 6 being together?
- Bwahahahahaha! I kesian Ee Leng, need layan pms pro… Joking WY, joking…

22. Describe number 9.
- Very LOUD.

23. Do you like number 8 ?
- No way. Tau buli small girls only.

24. What you think of number 6 and number 10 being together?
- Tak ngam wei. Change no 6 to no 1 then maybe can guaa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment