Fat

| 08 November 2009 | |
Today I spent half my time reading Eragon ( covered 100 pages or so i think ). I woke up, did some stretches and off I went to read. Too bad I'm not as dedicated when I'm studying bio... ( which i did not study at all )

- - - - - - - forward to night time - - - - - - - - -

As promised, my parents and I went to the pasar malam in my area. There weren't as many stalls as before but I managed to find the shorts I wanted.. Yay~ I also met Alexandrea and an ex-scout senior whom I forgot his name -.-' Kinda surprising to see them there.

My thighs are sore since yesterday ( unfit unfit! ) from doing stomach, thigh and ass ( yes ass, cuz it supposedly comes with the thigh exercise ) tightening exercises. I realised how FAT my thighs and back arms are so I started exercising 2 days ago. Hope it works tho...

Butt pain, thigh pain, so cham cannot bend properly. LOL!

Apa hal you staring at me in disbelief for? Shaking head summore. So what if my female hormones have been activated? Besides, exercising is good for health!

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxdxDxDxDxDxDxDxdxDxDxdxDxDxDxd

Count how many xD and xd did I type. Answers at the bottom:

s
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx < - Look, its a mountain! *random*
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

There aren't any answers cuz if you did count them that means you're too bored.. Hahahahaha.
And I'm bored for being so childish.

*grins*

0 comments:

Post a Comment