Essay

| 06 November 2009 | |
Essays & subjective exams are over! ( somewhat.. still got Bio tho ) Four more days of suffering till freedom! ( no freedom actually cuz got scouts, job hunting, scouts, if job hunting succeeded i'll be working, and again more scouts ).

Hoo-yeah, gimme a Y to an A to another Y. Woot~

Our last exam today was English essay writing. The first was a formal letter and the other I chose this topic; " As I read the letter, I cried..."

Typically, I composed a supposedly tragic romance which ended with a zadou way. Ok la, not sure if really zadou but at least it made Ee Leng, Yuet May and Khai Li zadou when I told them xP

Unfortunately the ending sucks cuz I didn't have enough time, and I regret miserably for taking my time on the essay. Sigh~

If Pn Loh were to pass our essays back to us before school ends, I'd post up my essay here to get comments. I think it's the best I've done so far ( see how i emphasized the think part ).

Until next time, ciaoz...
*makan time!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment