Camp!

| 12 November 2009 | |
The internet hates me as I hate it back. It took several tries since yesterday 9pm till now to come online ( not counting my sleeping time from 12 - 5.30 ).

Maju Camp is today! Not very excited tho, cuz I expected to enjoy + relax during HOLIDAY. Come on la, people are already out partying and I'm going to be stuck in camp, getting my blood sucked by insects ( i know my blood is sweet, but i don't want to come back...er..liquidless? ), eating camp food, lack of proper facilities, etc.. < - No life

Yesterday was my last full meal, full sleep, full bath.. Going to miss the net, my bunny, proper lighting, my bed, my novel, music, and and... a SOCKET~! ( to charge my phone since it wears out fast when played music n games on it ). Hahahahaha.

I gotta go now. Supposed to meet juniors at 6.30 and it's now 6 minutes till then.

Ciaoz people~
- so bad, nobody said bye or wished me luck ( except Wai Yan ).. -

0 comments:

Post a Comment