Bored in BJ

| 21 November 2009 | |

See that poser? That sad case poser? That poser is 10th Petaling's Troop Leader... Lol! I'm supposed to post this photo up onto our troop web but I thought otherwise..
I got this photo from Bob, because he was complaining to me that Ishaq ( the poser ) is soooo bored in Bukit Jalil till he's posing with multiple paintball gear to get Bob jealous ( seems to be working ). I find it hilarious cuz the gear kinda makes Ishaq look....chubby? xD
Wai Yan agrees with my comment while Szi Wei said he looks noob in the gear... Hahaha!
I'm bored yes, and I find this photo simply hilarious. Proves how desperate a guy can get with RM2 million worth of gear ( only in display ) with 20 guns that cost about RM6k each ( as calculated by the bored trio; Ishaq, John Hong and Yu Shaun ).
And Ishaq? You owe me RM10 for promoting your photo. Don't be a CHEAP ass :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment