Serious Stuff

| 23 November 2009 | |
Ok, get this.. I've a few funny realisations today that I find weird 'cause it never occured to me before until now.

First would be Full Body Shutdown ( FBS.. not FBI k ). Yesterday when I came back from the paintball event, my legs ache from standing ( actually its from the previous day exercise but nvm.. ) tho my body wasn't tired. I then decided to read Eldest on my bed and when I did... Poof. I KO-ed without realising I did. I woke up dazed why the clock showed 1am.. Heeeeheheheehe..

This also happened after I came back from Maju Camp. Turns out that though I don't feel tired, I tend to sleep a lot after an activity cuz I lost my daily afternoon sleep. Not exactly a healthy routine but I'm not going to change it cuz I MALAS! xD

Second was during dinner tonight. As usual I was pondering over things; finally ate fish, how much to spend on Wednesday, flossing, etc when I suddenly thought about college. College! I don't know any public transport that goes there so I guess I'll need to drive there. Ohhh crap... That means I'll need a driving license before I start my first semester.. Not that I don't want to drive, just takut to drive. Pro daydreamers make bad drivers, no?

Weird realisations.

Anywaaaay, on to more 'enlightening' matters..

My bro called yesterday ( when I was sleeping.. shouldn't have slept!!! =.= ). He mentioned attending a concert in Germany. Great, I'm happy for him until I heard during dinner tonight that it cost about RM2.6k ( i'm not too sure about the price.. i think i heard wrong ) for the flight.. So I was thinking, since my parents said he's only planning to go and not confirm going, are they worried financially? My mum told me some disturbing news today so I thought...........

Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Oh well~ I need to start saving money again ( to Janice n Mada, pls don't think otherwise.. i've got better reasons now ) so need to handle my $$ wisely. In other words, I'll be stuck at home with practically nothing to do except online, read, sleep, eat and play. Its not too bad I guess... Maybe I should do some house chores for once. Lol.

Eh I need to be cautious cuz they might get paranoid again, like what happened last time..

Maddie : Mum, my period is already a week late. Is it normal?
Mum : .......................You didn't do anything, right?


Erm erm ermmmmmm

Dot..

Dot dot dot..


=.=!!


What kind of mum would ask their daughters this question?!?!?!

For your information, its NORMAL for it to be irregular kay? Don't get any ideas... Please la, I'm not that kind of girl x]

0 comments:

Post a Comment