Aftermath

| 18 November 2009 | |
Walking 12km is nothing to me, but walking 12km in slippers is a stupid thing to do. Why?

1) The design print of my slippers came off due to harsh conditions.
2) I tried walking barefoot but ended up stubbing my foot with a pebble, now the skin is very red and sore…
3) Because we had to walk in the rain, you get less grip thus your skin will graze against the material until you kena blister..
4) I got sunburn and I didn’t notice it! Now my feet have a thin line where the slipper covers it and my thigh is a different colour from my leg.. -.-‘


Look at that! What kind of tan is this wei??


Its healing fast tho, thank goodness.. Funny thing is, the skin between my two toes is badly damaged and I never noticed it was so serious until just now.. Wish I didn’t le, cuz ignorance is bliss. Seriously.

Besides my feet, I now have 2 additional mosquito bites on my face.. Swt! The skin on my left thumb also came out cuz of using the axe and erm.. I’m tan again. Dammit~

At least this time I didn't burn my hair from maintaining the fire.. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment