Vent

| 11 November 2009 | |
I really am pissed off enough to curse, with many non-appreciated thanks to my mum.

I was taking out food from plastic bags when she chided me for taking out my dad’s portion. She went on about ‘not following instructions’ in her mocking tone that got me really annoyed. What mum, are you taking over Pn Kokilam’s place now? I thought it’d be better to take it out for dad cuz keeping food in plastic is bad and it’d be less trouble for him when he gets back but noooo… ‘It’d get cold faster’. WTH? We do have microwave for a reason you know. And I can always put the food back into the plastic so what’s the big deal?

Then she scolded me for showing off my temper because the way I washed the plates is noisy. WHAT THE-?! I’ve been washing plates like that since young and now because you’re annoyed at me so you scold me for it? Excuse me, but its hurtful enough when you say I’m a poor in following instructions and now you accuse me of losing my temper?!! Who’s losing it now, you or me? WTH?!

Are you mad cuz of Maju Camp? Or is it stress? Either way, why do you always have to take it out on me by banging me first then accusing me of showing off my temper? Has it ever occurred that I’m trying to cool down from your banging when you say such accusations? What’s more, I can NEVER EVER defend myself cuz when I do, YOU END UP TRYING TO BE RIGHT and I’ve to shut the hell up to avoid more conflict.

If she’s mad of me carrying out my responsibilities as a senior, then I’ve one thing to say;

Do you want an irresponsible child as your daughter?

Hah! Maybe she’s learning from my dad. The phrase “I’ve never had a son like this” isn’t rare to me, so why would “I’ve never had a daughter like this” be anymore rare?

I’m bloody hurt that I’m crying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment