Shopping

| 07 November 2009 | |
Note : I didn't and don't want to add in photos of things I got today. Sorry, cuz I know many complain my posts are boring without photos.. Let what I get be a surprise k? Hehe.

I went shopping today! Guess what I bought? A semi dress, skirt, waist belt, hip belt and shoes. :D

My parents didn't want to leave me alone at home so I went out to Midvalley with them. Mum said Jusco got sales so we went there. Turned out takda and its the season of new arrivals.. Lol giler. Here we are, discount people, in a non-discount store. Hahahahaha.

The only teenage stores in there were VKI, Harajuku, Scraphina and some other mahal giler brand ( RM150++ for a pair of pants.. wth ). I obviously went to those 3 and shop from 2 something to 4.50. First hour was warm up for me, cuz its only the 2nd time me shop for girl clothes.. xP

Many clothes were nice but some doesn't suit my figure and aren't for daywear. Shoe size also another problem.. I think 36 is smallest but it's still a lil loose.. Baby feet =.= Not to mention I couldn't find nice white/black shorts, bag and half jackets. Takpe takpe, 2nd round during pasar malam tomorrow and if needed, 3rd round when going shopping with Mada.

Omigosh, I'm turning into a girl....

As if I wasn't one since born.. Pttf~ Maddie cakap nonsense.

After Jusco we went to the supermarket to get stuff. I bought choc chips and butter for my cookies ( gonna bake soon ) and tomyam maggi. We ate dinner at Teppanyaki and went back after that. Oh, I also went to MPH while waiting for parents to finish grocery shopping.

Total cost for clothes & shoe: RM207.70.
Total cost for books and personal items ( self-paid ): RM58.70

Great.. Banyak kaya ya.. Which reminds me, my mum said it's ok to work but not till 10pm cuz its too late. Yay!...Somewhat. She asked me why I wanna work, I said experience and money. Then she went on about money not a big deal, then told my dad, then my dad said when he gets his salary he will save up some for the notebook I want. Wth... I know I'm supposed to be happy, but I'm ( kinda ) not!

I want them to save up for my bro's expenses.. His last year studying liao, must make sure he gets nice memories out of it and not bad memoirs cuz not enough money to spend..

Touching right? - sendiri perasan

Oh, one more thing...



Hahaha CY kor! I finally got the complete set of the book you got for me so now I can rest in peace. Wakakakakaka!

Ok, bye for now x]



0 comments:

Post a Comment