Untitled

| 30 March 2010 | |

You Are a Strawberry-Banana Flavored Kiss



You are a sweet and soft kisser who doesn't ever like to kiss and tell. You are a bit reserved.

For you, kissing is something extremely private. In fact, just taking this quiz probably makes you blush!



You try not to over think kissing. It's different with every person, and you just go with your intuition.

Kissing means a lot to you, and you do take it pretty seriously. You wouldn't kiss just anyone.



You Are Earth



You are a patient, reliable, and solid person. You tend to be a strong influence and stabilizing force in people's lives.

While you are quite serious, you are thoughtful in all ways. You tend to be a big dreamer, and you can be very laid back.



You prefer to observe and stay in the shadows. You don't crave the limelight. You only seek your own approval.

While you don't like to show off, you should let yourself be the center of attention every now and than. You have what it takes to shine.

I’ve to finish a mural design, moral essays, Physics peka, art project, and draw out something I’ve wanted to do for the past 12 hours.

But I’m blogging.

Feeling tired nowadays, dunno why. My legs buckled just now, I really don’t know why. What’s happening to me???! Its not like I’m working my ass off anything now. Gasp! Is it possible?? Its….its….old age. Ptfff, yea right. I think growing fat is the factor ( but the scale doesn’t support my idea ).

Bob said many guys are attracted to me. Its kinda scary especially when that person is someone you dislike or find annoying. So Bob, STOP SCARING THE HELL OUTTA ME! xD You too, Daniel Elias! I still don’t believe what you guys said, cuz its waaaaay impossible. And freaky. I’m getting goosebumps now.

I so like these quiz results. I really don’t kiss just anyone. Plus, I’m always dreaming.

Aaaieee.

I’m bored. Crap with me?

Oh, thanks Deric! For the follow thingy. Didn’t notice about it.

1 comments:

Deric Chan Says:
March 31, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Heee~ you're welcome... :]

Post a Comment