Berdosa! You know?

| 24 March 2010 | |
So when Mr Ng found out about our complain letter to change our class teacher and Physics teacher; aka him, this was how he reacted:

I see ah.. There are a few people who complain about me. I believe its not all of you, just some problematic students. So see here, about the complaints…

1) The teacher does not give exercises to students, nor does he use the textbook at all.

2) The teacher is not strict, therefore this encourages some students to simply walk out of class and talk loudly.

3) The teacher doesn’t perform any experiments with us, only when we have to do PEKA work.

4) The teacher only refers to video lessons and gives limited notes, which are barely understandable at all.

And of course, my favourite.

5) The teacher does not give good testimonial marks.

Mr Ng said;

This is a terrible lie. From the start of our lesson I’ve been giving you exercises from the textbook. Do you expect me to read the lessons from the textbook like your primary teachers do?

Another lie. I NEVER encouraged students to walk out of class. As for talking loudly, there are some of you who do this to disrupt the class and I’m sure its you people who wrote this letter.

How can you expect me to perform experiments everytime?? You won’t be able to finish your syllables if we do experiment everytime.

Eh, the notes from the video given are actually from the ministry. Are you saying the ministry is no good? You’re insulting the ministry you know? That’s very sinful. I even pointed out the mistakes in the video. Those of you ah, who’re hardworking will ask me how this and that is done and not complain. They will do their work properly.

This is a sin. Those complaining are definitely looking for an easy A without working hard for it. I’ve been doing this since 28 years ago, and you say I’m WRONG? You all are very sinful ah, you should be thankful if I even give you a B. I’m trying to help you that’s why I give you a B instead of a C or D. Even those who work hard get B.

I just had to ask, cannot tahan edi…

So teacher, how about those who work really hard, do their work, etc?

I believe that nobody’s perfect, like maybe you didn’t pass up your work once or your work was incomplete. Right anot? Nobody’s perfect, that’s why I think the ministry is incorrect to state such a grade.

As 30 minutes went by with him trying to get us to ‘understand’ the problems, he said we’re liars, sinful, incapable of filing complaints which to him is incorrect and lame, that he believe he is correct and we’re wrong and yea, we berdosa berdosa berdosa. Oh, and he even involved religion into his defense. Said that religion do not teach us this and one day when we die our sins will lead to us being born as worms, PIG, etc. He said this over and over and over… Non-stop.

I really wanna laugh wei..

We can’t get an A for testimonial because we didn’t pass up ONE homework? So those who work really hard will still get a B while those who don’t get B anyway? Isn’t that a waste of time and effort?

If nobody is perfect, who made YOU perfect to give imperfect statements of others?

You say we’re insulting the ministry, but you also say the ministry is wrong. Aren’t you sinful?

Aren’t YOU sinful for saying we’re sinful?

Ironic isn’t it?

Honestly, I’m sure many wanted to fight back as what he said didn’t make sense at all. Like come on, involving religion? Saying you give us exercises when you don’t? Nobody’s perfect? We were all rolling our eyes when he said all this. Really now.. You can’t fight us with solid facts, and you critic our LAME complaints? Don’t cover up your weaknesses wei.

Annoying really. Just gotta shut up and suffer eh?

How lovely of the Chinese boys to expose that us GIRLS are the masterminds behind this. Did you forget a few guys are into it too?

God, I really hope pengetua comes back ASAP. Isn’t she supposed to be handling this matter? We daren’t ask Hamizan about it, since she signed the letter and passed it back to Mr Ng.

Very… Argh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment