Period is annoying. Can I get an 'Amen'?

| 26 March 2010 | |
I was rolling around my bed trying to doze off, my throat was burning from thirst but I was too lazy to attend to it when suddenly…

Den den den… Some flute playing, some dramatic orchestra music… Very cina styled soundtrack la. I don’t know how to describe it -.-‘

Anyway, I recognize it! It’s a scene in Red Cliff 1! And Forum 19/food court/God knows what they named the place now is showing it.

Not football game with screaming fans. Not a horror movie with screaming actors. Not some random movie that sounds like a Bollywood show with the usual dancing acts. It’s a CINA show.

Just weird la, that’s all. Imagine listening to the radio from the petrol station behind your house from your room for your whole 16+ years. Then a year of movie/football entertainment. Finally, something I recognize…

Shows how bored I am when recovering =.=

I’m hungry~ I barely ate much today. Period is annoying, really. I didn’t feel faint today (yay!) nor were the cramps horrible like they usually are (double yay!), but I still feel cramps (boo!) and had to lie in bed 2/3 of my time at home and I feel terribly nauseous. DAMN! How can I work or study whenever I get it la? There goes my future =O

And worse, kononnya in some book when you have it, you ain’t suppose to consume cold stuff, carbonated drinks, spicy food and… SWEETS! Oh, the horror!

Its hot nowadays, so sucky that no cold stuff is allowed down my throat. No sweets? *%^&$^%! They’re my life!

As for spicy food, I’m really in the mood for curry laksa in O&S Restaurant.. They’ve the best curry and asam laksa I’ve taste so far =D And I brainwashed myself with my essay.. How?

Pn Loh asked us to do this continuous writing thingy, and we have to start with

‘I heart was beating very fast…’

So, some chose

‘..when I saw a collision of two cars’,

‘..when I saw the girl I love’,

‘..when a girl started trailing her hand towards my thigh’,

I chose:

‘..when I saw the delicious bowl of laksa’.

Hey, I was hungry alright?

0 comments:

Post a Comment