PIBG

| 07 March 2010 | |
I didn’t really ask my dad how’d it went, but he told me a few things and these 2 are the most annoying ones.

1) One parent complained that 2.30 is late and by the time students balik, it’s around 3. Lunchtime at that time is unhealthy. Then dunno what complain about the one session thing.

Pengetua : Our school used to have very few students so once its only one session, the school have more students. All schools are following this timing so if you’re unhappy, transfer your students to other schools.

2) My dad : Students want to camp outside school but there aren’t any security provided by the school. Because of this, students who have leadership potential can’t hone their skills.

Head of PIBG : We’ll look into this.

Mr K : Scouts are the most active group in the school, followed by badminton, blab la.. Scouts have 3 camps; in school, jamboree, outside school. School camps of course have security, jamborees we don’t allow them to stay overnight and outside schools are not under our control.

Ok, this is my opinion la.

1) That’s the most stupidest response I have ever heard. Hello, ever heard of problem solving? So if parents DO transfer their children, what will happen to the school? Less than 500? I’ll laugh wei.

EXCUSE ME, YOU’RE THE PRINCIPLE FOR GOD’S SAKE. If students transfer, would you regret saying that?? Come on la, at least other schools that end this late have 2 recesses. Ever thought of that?? It might actually help you know, but nooooo… Just too malas to think of a solution eh. FINE.

2) WTF?! Since when we CAN’T stay overnight for jamboree?! That’s absurd!! So if we’re in another country, we’ve to go back and forth everyday cause we can’t stay overnight?? And hell, we weren’t informed about this!

If outside camps aren’t under your control, then why is it we were BANNED to have them? I don’t get it, WHY?!

Conclusion?

PIBG meeting is a failure.

I don’t see a point in whatever decisions are made by the school.

If I kena tangkap for whatever complains I did here, I don’t care cuz its true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment