Boooooooo school!

| 21 March 2010 | |
I totally forgot what I wanted to blog. Sad eh? So I’ll just simply crap la.

Today had lunch with my whole family with aunts, uncles, and my grandaunt + granduncle from England. I’ve not seen them since… God knows when wei. They’re going off to Australia to see their family there and decided to stop by here before going.

My other grandaunt from England will be coming around June/July.. Can’t wait~~

Wore a dress today? Wore make up? I looked gila scary le.. I think? Cuz I met Joan in the restaurant and she didn’t even recognize me and was obviously shocked to see me.. Like see ghost oni -.-‘

Natural look is still better xD

Went out with Janice and Mada on Wednesday. Kesian Mada, had to ciao after 1.5 hours spent with us. Helped Janice with shopping and I became her Barbie doll… “Maddie, try this! Maddie, nah, try! “. LOL. Its okay la, I don’t mind but I wasn’t dressed to go shopping.. To keep wearing and taking off so many layers is annoying kay -.-‘

At least I now know what colour prom or whatever dress suits me……………..: MAROON! Or some kinda darkish pinkish red. In other words, red tertiary colour. See see, I still remember what we learn in Pendidikan Seni Form 1-3 =D

Got a few photos in my hp, but malas post up. Lalalalala.

School starts tomorrow! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Gotta work off the flabs in my upper arms and thigh. Can wiggle wiggle de. Boing boing~~

Time to sleep!

What’s wrong with me -.-‘

Somebodaaay slap me!

..
.
..


It’s a joke, don’t take it seriously.

Hah.Hah.

Funny right?

O.o
o.O
O.O

WRONG!!

Nitesssss!! X]

0 comments:

Post a Comment