Boys will be boys

| 22 March 2010 | |
Hey guys, guess what?


Look at it closely…


Yeah baby~ I finally got A+!! I know, I look yong sui now =D

The curse of the 89s is gone!!!.........i hope.

Got 56 so far in Bio, haven’t add in adab marks yet. Hoping to get BM, Moral and Sej marks tomorrow... Aiming A- for BM, A+ for Moral and A for Sej. I failed physics, 25% only but heck.. Didn’t really study for that x]

Brought Mada her torte today. Didn’t get her any birthday present le, so seriously, I hope you like it xD

Suppose to be working on something now, but I kinda put it off… Heck, I wanna watch So You Think You Can Dance which is like, in 4 minutes time but I’m lazy to finish the thing.. Oh well.

Sometimes when you don’t wanna talk to that person and you even hint about it to them, some ignorant people just keep babbling to you. COME ON! I don't really have the mood to talk to you. I find you annoying sometimes, get it? So please, just stop annoying me~! You really want me to say it flat to your face a?

I know it’s rude and I shouldn't act this way but really, this is how I feel towards you sometimes. At times I want peace but then its disrupted when you message me. Gosh. Stop man! STOP! The things you say is the worse part. It makes me go..”What the….What kind of question/statement is that?? It gives me the creeps wei” or "Shouldn't you ask someone else this question, like your friends? Its kinda like an excuse to talk to me oni..".

I’m sorry la, but really.. Stop.

Hmmm. Boys will be boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment