Meet + Visit

| 13 March 2010 | |
Today we had meeting in KFC. We were mostly chatting la, not really serious but heck, we DID finish discussing what we were there for xD

Messed around with my hp taking photos and videos.


Video Take 1! Managed to record everyone until my phone ran out of memory.. Everyone’s inside except me T.T

Video Take 2! I’m finally inside!! Wai Yan looks like Satyan wei xP


Fetched Wendy back, Ee Leng teman me go Jaya 33 to buy my baking stuff. She helped me choose accesories also, not to mention be my FREE translator. Waaah, Ee, next time we go shopping together kay? Hahaha! We balik to my place, ate our lunch ( kfc ) and I taught her how to do her magazine thingy thingy.

And we spent 1 hour watching Big Bang, Kevjumba and HappySlip videos. Lol~ Yes, nothing else better to do ma. Scaring Ee with Bunny is also kinda fun. HAHAHA!

Time for her to balik, but her mum got lost. We walked to where her mum got lost at and yea, Ee’s hp credit died and her mum was annoyed.

So far so good for the 1st day of hols.

Tomorrow is baking day, hopefully I won’t forget to put in sugar into my torte attempts =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment