I'm passing time so I could watch my 10.20pm show =D

| 25 March 2010 | |
Like my new look? Fringe and all.. Ahem. Some people said my old hairstyle looked better, Bob in particular said it looked neatER. Really?

Ok I’m just being lame.

Girly theme, why? Cuz it’s very artsy and the blend of colours is nice. And and, the layout is just what I wanted. Kinda jealous tho, with the abstract art effect.. My eyebrow is twitching in jealousy right now -.-‘

Kor birthday is coming soon, what to get him eh? Somehow getting him a raccoon that smiles like mad is a scary thought ( and impossible ). I guess something smiley for him, since he’s forever gay. LOL. Can I give him my head scout teacher, or Mr Ng? Their smiles are annoyingly annoying but heck, they smile right? X]

Are there any new songs to introduce to me? I’m not really updated nowadays… I like T-Ara & Supernova – T.T.L and Mighty Mouth – Smile for now. Gonna get bored soon, as I got bored of my last blog theme. Hmmmmmm.

People are starting to talk about prom now. Wow. They have even started looking for partners. I heard they wanna have it in some fancy place ( forgot the name ) in KLCC. So freaking far! Imagine we take the LRT in our prom attire… Yong sui betul. Actually, I’m being yong sui to even want to take LRT in a prom dress so… Yong sui me~

Aiyo, not like I’m going. Most of my friends don’t wanna go T.T I doubt I’ll have a date, so why bother much for now? The only think I look forward to is the dress. Yea, Maddie likes dresses now cause they’re convenient.

Batik for seni project, but not getting solid info about it. My friend tells me what I’m supposed to do but when I thought I understood, she said I don’t. Dammit. When I finally have the mood to do it… Aaaaah!

Ok, it’s time for Big Bang now. I wanna watch Dae Sung in Beethoven’s Virus cuz well, he’s really good in imitating a grandma! Oh, Coffee Prince too~ I really do like it when Seung Ri said, “My Yong Yong~~!”

=D

Keeping up with the kardashians is on later, and I need to watch it. Hehe. Yea, I’m watching stuff like these nowadays… =X

1 comments:

Unknown Says:
March 26, 2010 at 10:37 PM

edmund here... i didn know you liked korean stuff =)

Post a Comment