So Called Holiday

| 06 October 2009 | |
I'm now listing down the pros and cons of this 3 day holiday of mine...

Pros:
  1. Get to wake up late. Woohoooo!
  2. The honours of goyang kaki-ing whenever I want, where I want :P
  3. Don't need to starve myself till late brunch.
  4. Can watch any desired show anytime ( so long my dad isn't watching ).

Cons:

  1. I've not a single peaceful sleep in 2 months I think. I guess I owe it to the construction site beside my house. Hammering and drilling noises are bad enough, but stupid ****** people who keeps screaming at each other ( more like cursing ) makes it worse.
  2. I feel guilty cause exams is less than a month away and I've not started studying... =S
  3. The fact I'm stuck at home with my grandma and dad = lots of complains / tension = going back to school less rested.
  4. I didn't use my hols on useful stuff T.T aka going out with friends, start taking senior badge, catching up with the latest movies, finishing my so called manga ( can't blame me! still looking for colour pencils ) and etc ( studies not included xD ).

Lol... Sedih betul..

0 comments:

Post a Comment