Hairstyles

| 27 October 2009 | |
Random and boring post, don't read it if you don't want to ;)

There seems to be a wide range of hairstyles nowadays, from emo to bangs to lala to bob and etc. I don't even know what style I have now ( bangs or lala? ).

Mada wants a boyish cut ( girl a,go get pointers from Chia Chi or Pinky instead of asking people like me or Fong Yee Ling -.-' ), Yuet May got her hair cut short, Wai Yan wants to cut hers shorter cuz its curly ( but its not curly =.= ) and Wendy's is like my old cut; emo.

I got thumbs up from my family for this current cut but my aunt said I might look better if my hair is cut short. Yikes! I think it'll be a disaster as my hair tends to get frizzy when cut shorter. Conclusion? I'll keep it below my shoulders and with bangs.

My dear ( but not so dear ) friend King Ee said my hair's thick. Wow dude, thanks for finally noticing after 2 months of knowing me xD Great.. Another reminder that my hair genes aren't inherited from both my parents...

Actually I did this post as i was wondering if I should straighten my hair.. Cuz if I do, it might be less coarse than it is now. Hmmm....

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment